If you are visiting to sign up for Operation Agent Ink, visit
THIS post: Sign Up
For those already signed up, Please comment below and let me know:
1. Are you starting the workshop with only an idea?
2. Is your manuscript already started and needs finishing? If yes, how far along are you?
3. Are you signing up for the editing and revision process?
4. Would like a weekly mentor/CP just for the workshop?
5. Will you only be using the workshop for the daily tips, suggestions and the creative inspirational help?
The workshop is open to anyone who is interested in the writing process. You may sign up for the workshop without joining the pitch opportunity! BUT in order to take part in the pitches, you MUST take the workshop.
The workshop will consist of several posts each day. Feel free to visit once a day and grab all the info at one time if needed. As soon as sign ups are over, I will be setting up a schedule according to what the readers want.
They will be labeled:
Novel Writing From the Beginning
Novel Writing: Wading Through the Middle
Revisions and Edits
The Submission Process
Agent Interviews and Thoughts
Under investigation by Freedigitalphotos.net
First creative assignment:
The theme of the workshop is OPERATION- think not only detective style work, but also, someone call the doctor, my novel needs help!
Come up with the most creative names for the schedule, and we'll use your ideas!