Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fiction Diaries: Weekly Blog-Around

Hey everyone! I know I am joining this blog hop a little late, and I hope that's okay! I plan to meet a lot of new friends and writing buddies and hope you feel the same:)
You can find the list of other hoppers here.

Question: Where is your favorite place to grab ideas for your characters?

Answer next week! Please stop by again.

Here is a blog post I wrote about finding character situations.

If you are interested in joining our contest, please go here.
If you like writing stories, this contest is for you.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, that's trcky...I want to say from everywhere. I'll hear a really cool name or hone in an admiral quality of another character I either read about or see in film and once that quality resonates with me, the conception of a character ensues. Great question :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tuere! It's funny how that when you write stories, all of a sudden everyone and everything has potential for ending up in your book. So, so true:)

    ReplyDelete