Tuere Morton, for awarding me this awesome honor! This could be a sign that I am off to great start in blogging! I hope so:)
Now, it gives me great honor to present to you my list of blogs who I think deserves the Versatile Blogger Award. *Drum roll, please*
MaryLu Tyndall: The Cross and the Cutless
2. Jody Hedlund
3. Rachel Gardner
4. Pelican Book Group
5. Laura Frantz: One Writer's Look at Life, Both Real and Imagined
Now, for the Seven things you never knew about me....
1. I have traveled to Mexico probably more times then I can count. I have been all the way to the beautiful coast of Colima, Mexico and swam in the Pacific Ocean there. Fun. It has been a few years since we have been, but I have lots of fun memories of our visits to Mexico. My daughter can speak fluent Spanish and she is often told by any Spanish speaking person that her accent sounds as good as the natives. *I*, on the other hand, speak English pretty well, but I am often told by the natives that my accent is pretty bad:)
2. I am a natural introvert and I have often been accused of being stuck up or unfriendly because I am so quiet. Sheesh. I need to learn to be a little louder. No, really. I enjoy keeping my words to myself, except when I am writing. I can be whoever I want, say whatever I want, and enjoy being loud or quiet through my characters. So fun!
3. I am a big cut-up, believe it or not. Not that like to be the center of attention, but I enjoy silly jokes and making people smile and laugh. I have a story I luuuuvvv telling about "Jose Gonzolus" and explaining the luncheon we shared.
4. I always wanted to be a famous actress. Writing came after I realized I would never make it to the big screen. Now, I can't imagine my life without writing. I have written several dramas that have been preformed on stage and can't decide which I loved more: the acting or the writing. Hmmm...
5. I am a romantic at heart. Yes, the sweeter the better.
6. I am so claustrophobic that elevators scare me.
7. I have never enjoyed paranormal books that veer too much on the vampire, werewolf, horror side. I have stepped outside my comfort zone and will be writing my first YA paranormal book. No, it will not include vampires or werewolves and absolutely no horror. It will be full of suspense and sit-on-your- seat (the very edge of your seat) thrills. I hope:)
What about you? Tell me something I don't know about you...