Who is it today? Who am I sending out my ever-loving gratitude and thanks for following my blog?
Today, I begin my list of First-Evers.
1. The first ever person to follow my blog and the first ever to post a comment on my Ink in the Book and the host of the first ever contest I entered is
2. The first ever person to give me an award was Tuere Morton, but she doesn't follow my blog. I wanted to say hi and thank you, anyway!
The first award given to me by a follower is
Kimberly over at The Art of Infiltration
3. The first person to give me a shout out on their blog is
4. The first person to add me to their blog roll (maybe the only person) is
Julie, over at A thought Grows
5. The first person to vote for my first ever flash fiction piece (here on my blog, just is case you want to add your vote...hehe) is
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Sharon, Kimberly, Janette, Julie, and Alex, (and Tuere!!)
YOU'VE BEEN INKED!
I've rejoined the IWSG (Insecure Writer's Support Group, and I'm super excited to be back. I missed the post for July, but will...
Hey all:) I'm taking today and this weekend off. A very, VERY dear, sweet, and close friend of my family passed away this week. And ...
I think the more I try and slow time down, the faster it goes! Why? Sometimes I wonder if there really is fruit in my effort? I mean, no m...
It's check in day! What's that, you ask? Today is the day you get to send in up to TWO pages of of your current manuscript or WIP th...