Yes! I'm finally posting my awards and MEME. It's been a long time coming, but here you go. Promise me you won't laugh...
Jennifer over at her children's writing blog, awarded me the Liebster Award. Now, she gave this to me before I reached 200 followers. I was just super slow in posting. Sorry about that everyone:)
11 things about me you never knew...
1. I like to watch Barbie movies. I know. Don't say anything. *blush*
2. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. I put Christmas trees in EVERY room, I buy way to may gifts for everyone, I bake way to many cookies and candies, and I watch Christmas every night and play Christmas music every day beginning on the first day of November.
3. I met Richard Chamberlain when I was 16. He was filming a movie at Old Tuscuan and I was there to watch parts of the filming. I went to the restaurant where he was eating lunch and he asked if I wanted a hug! OF course I did. and I got his autograph!
4. I met Birds Eye Taylor, Mike Hickman and got an autographed copy of his picture. We went to the area where they filmed the movie, Cristy, and he lived in that town, just down the mountain. It was an unusual experience. It was sunny and warm and when we started up the mountain, there was snow everywhere. We pulled a car out of the ditch and they invited us to have dinner with them. The kids sledded, built snowmen and made snow angels. We left that night and arrived back down the mountain to warm weather.
5. I could eat a truck load of Reese's without one bit of guilt.
6. I love the Arts. Music, ballet, theater, painting, literature, everything.
7. I love teaching. Any grade, any subject. But Speech and Drama, or History would be my favorite. Followed very closely by English and Literature.
8. I was an Algebra teacher, but in high school, I made C's. I couldn't understand it for nothing. But in college, I had an AMAZING teacher who taught me so well, I fell in love with it:)
9. I'm not a very happy camper without my morning pot of coffee.
10. Winter is my favorite season.
11. If I could choose to be anything I wanted, I would be a writer. I guess that's not really something you don't already know... But I love being a homemaker more than anything. I'm talking professional career.
Questions from Jennifer for me to answer...
1) What state would
you like to live in other than where you live now?
2) How many items do you carry in your purse or wallet? Are they all necessary?
I can't count that high, and no, they are not all necessary):
3) If you could retake or take any class back in high school or college what
would it be?
4) Do you believe in Aliens?
5) What is your most favorite dessert?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcake
6) Coffee or tea?
7) Fall or Spring?
8) Do you remember your first date? Where did you go?
Old Tuscan, Tuscan, Arizona
9) If you could live in the past what year/decade/century would you pick?
Oh my! That's a tough one...I love the early 20th century.
10) Favorite type of movie?
Another tough one. I have 3 favorites all extreme opposites.
Anne of Green Gables
Pirates of the Carribean
11) On Thanksgiving what do you put on your plate?
Sweet Potato Casserole
Mmmm. When is Thanksgiving?????
Who Do I nominate? Let's see...
The Type Writer
Your Imagination is the Limit
Alexandra Campbell Writes
Okay Ladies! You may answer the same questions i had to answer!!!