It's Friday again and time to talk about the little things I appreciate. What could make for a better weekend then to start it off with a thankful heart?
1. I've gotten a partial request from an agent as a result of WriteOnCon!
You can see my entry here...
2. I received an R&R from another agent.
3. Tonight is movie night, so that means I get to relax with hubby and enjoy some family time. I can't wait!
4. My son made a A+ on one of his phonics tests. The first one ever!!!!
5. I've joined the A to Z Challenge, inspired by Alex J Cavanaugh (that is, I was inspired by Alex to join) and Blog Blitz. DL Hammons (of Write Club fabulousness) I think it's going to be a fantastic way of making some new friends! My Big Welcome posts for each of these next week!
What about you? What brought a smile to your face this week?
Hey you beautiful guys and dolls! I missed posting in August, but I have a really good reason.... My daughter just had her third baby, a...
Hey all:) I'm taking today and this weekend off. A very, VERY dear, sweet, and close friend of my family passed away this week. And ...
I think the more I try and slow time down, the faster it goes! Why? Sometimes I wonder if there really is fruit in my effort? I mean, no m...