Friday, September 13, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things

*Hangs head in shame*

Yes, I'm still here.  Why have I been missing?

It's a long, long, list and one you probably aren't interested in reading about, so I'll just say:

I've been busy.

I hope you haven't forgotten who I am....

On to brighter things!!

What am I celebrating today????????

1. My niece is getting married today!
2. Cooler weather:)
3. All my laundry is caught up for today!

What are YOU celebrating??

Check out all the blogs who have things to celebrate!


The one who started it all...Vikki! http://viklit.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. I haven't forgotten you!
    Congratulations to your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful wedding! :) I do love a wedding. And hey, no more laundry! :D

    Shah

    http://bit.ly/181Fh15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you again? :P
    lol

    Congratulations to your niece and yay for laundry being caught up... I'm not a fan of dealing with it so that is good reason to happy dance for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your niece! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up with laundry is such a great feeling. Congratulations to your niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog through the Celebrate Linky. Nice to meet you! Congrats to your niece and yay for the cooler weather. I'm so thrilled it's here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Hope you enjoyed the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it was a beautiful and fun wedding! You could have left out the cooler weather bit. I need sun!! :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to your niece, and here's wishing her a gorgeous wedding! And catching up with the laundry is a terrific thing to celebrate - always seems like an unsurmountable task. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ~YAY nice to see you. Happy wedding day to your niece and gosh I always celebrate finally getting to the bottom of that laundry basket ;)

    ReplyDelete